Intramolecular Gas-Phase Reactions of Synthetic Nonheme Oxoiron(IV) Ions: Proximity and Spin-State Reactivity Rules
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 37, pages 11747–11760, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Mas-Ballesté, R., McDonald, A. R., Reed, D., Usharani, D., Schyman, P., Milko, P., Shaik, S. and Que, L. (2012), Intramolecular Gas-Phase Reactions of Synthetic Nonheme Oxoiron(IV) Ions: Proximity and Spin-State Reactivity Rules. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 11747–11760. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200105
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-33162
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE1058248
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia of Spain
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 53/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!