These authors contributed equally to this work.
Consecutive Intermolecular Reductive Hydroamination: Cooperative Transition-Metal and Chiral Brønsted Acid Catalysis
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 29, pages 9005–9010, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Fleischer, S., Werkmeister, S., Zhou, S., Junge, K. and Beller, M. (2012), Consecutive Intermolecular Reductive Hydroamination: Cooperative Transition-Metal and Chiral Brønsted Acid Catalysis. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9005–9010. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200109
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!