A Guest-Dependent Approach to Retain Permanent Pores in Flexible Metal–Organic Frameworks by Cation Exchange
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 25, pages 7896–7902, June 18, 2012
How to Cite
Lin, Z.-J., Liu, T.-F., Huang, Y.-B., Lü, J. and Cao, R. (2012), A Guest-Dependent Approach to Retain Permanent Pores in Flexible Metal–Organic Frameworks by Cation Exchange. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 7896–7902. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200137
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CB932504, 2012CB821705
- NSFC. Grant Number: 91022007, 21003128, and 20901078
- Fujian Key Laboratory of Nanomaterials. Grant Number: 2006L2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!