Catalytic and Enantioselective α-Functionalization of Oxindoles Through Oxidative Reactions with Naphthoquinones
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 31, pages 9491–9495, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Siau, W.-Y., Li, W., Xue, F., Ren, Q., Wu, M., Sun, S., Guo, H., Jiang, X. and Wang, J. (2012), Catalytic and Enantioselective α-Functionalization of Oxindoles Through Oxidative Reactions with Naphthoquinones. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9491–9495. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200206
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- National University of Singapore. Grant Numbers: R143000408133, R143000408733, R143000443112, R143000480112, NRF-CRP7–2010–03
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.