Ratiometric Fluorescent Signaling of Small Molecule, Environmentally Sensitive Dye Conjugates for Detecting Single-Base Mutations in DNA
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 31, pages 9481–9484, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C.-x., Sato, Y., Kudo, M., Nishizawa, S. and Teramae, N. (2012), Ratiometric Fluorescent Signaling of Small Molecule, Environmentally Sensitive Dye Conjugates for Detecting Single-Base Mutations in DNA. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9481–9484. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200219
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22225003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 22850001
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.