Synthesis and Characterization of a Hypoxia-Sensitive MRI Probe
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 31, pages 9669–9676, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Rojas-Quijano, F. A., Tircsó, G., Tircsóné Benyó, E., Baranyai, Z., Tran Hoang, H., Kálmán, F. K., Gulaka, P. K., Kodibagkar, V. D., Aime, S., Kovács, Z. and Sherry, A. D. (2012), Synthesis and Characterization of a Hypoxia-Sensitive MRI Probe. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9669–9676. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200266
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA-126608, RR-02584, CA-84697, CA-115531
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AT-584
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!