Two-Component Fibers/Gels and Vesicles Formed from Hetero-Double-Helices of Pseudoenantiomeric Ethynylhelicene Oligomers with Branched Side Chains
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 29, pages 8994–9004, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Saito, N., Shigeno, M. and Yamaguchi, M. (2012), Two-Component Fibers/Gels and Vesicles Formed from Hetero-Double-Helices of Pseudoenantiomeric Ethynylhelicene Oligomers with Branched Side Chains. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 8994–9004. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200280
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 21229001
- JSPS. Grant Number: 23790003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.