Phosphine-Mediated Domino Benzannulation Strategy for the Construction of Highly Functionalized Multiaryl Skeletons
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 7362–7366, June 11, 2012
How to Cite
Xie, P., Huang, Y. and Chen, R. (2012), Phosphine-Mediated Domino Benzannulation Strategy for the Construction of Highly Functionalized Multiaryl Skeletons. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 7362–7366. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200305
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20972076, 21172115
- Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC04000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!