Gold(I)-Catalyzed Rearrangement of 3-Silyloxy-1,5-enynes: An Efficient Synthesis of Benzo[b]thiophenes, Dibenzothiophenes, Dibenzofurans, and Indole Derivatives
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 6576–6580, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Hashmi, A. S. K., Yang, W. and Rominger, F. (2012), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Rearrangement of 3-Silyloxy-1,5-enynes: An Efficient Synthesis of Benzo[b]thiophenes, Dibenzothiophenes, Dibenzofurans, and Indole Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6576–6580. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200314
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- Umicore AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!