Scaffold-Inspired Enantioselective Synthesis of Biologically Important Spiro[pyrrolidin-3,2′-oxindoles] with Structural Diversity through Catalytic Isatin-Derived 1,3-Dipolar Cycloadditions
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 6885–6894, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Shi, F., Tao, Z.-L., Luo, S.-W., Tu, S.-J. and Gong, L.-Z. (2012), Scaffold-Inspired Enantioselective Synthesis of Biologically Important Spiro[pyrrolidin-3,2′-oxindoles] with Structural Diversity through Catalytic Isatin-Derived 1,3-Dipolar Cycloadditions. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6885–6894. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200358
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- MOST. Grant Number: 2009CB82530
- Ministry of Education
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20732006, 21002083, 21072181
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!