These authors contributed equally to this work.
Controlling State of Breathing of Two Isoreticular Microporous Metal–Organic Frameworks with Triazole Homologues
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 34, pages 10525–10529, August 20, 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, Z.-Q., Jiang, G.-Y., Wang, F., Zhao, Z. and Zhang, J. (2012), Controlling State of Breathing of Two Isoreticular Microporous Metal–Organic Frameworks with Triazole Homologues. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 10525–10529. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200385
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932504, 2012CB821705
- State Key Laboratory of Heavy Oil Processing. Grant Numbers: KYJJ2012-03-09, Z11111005450000
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!