En Route to Dinitroacetylene: Nitro(trimethylsilyl)acetylene and Nitroacetylene Harnessed by Dicobalt Hexacarbonyl
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 6588–6603, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Windler, G. K., Zhang, M.-X., Zitterbart, R., Pagoria, P. F. and Vollhardt, K. P. C. (2012), En Route to Dinitroacetylene: Nitro(trimethylsilyl)acetylene and Nitroacetylene Harnessed by Dicobalt Hexacarbonyl. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6588–6603. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200473
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Lawrence Scholars Program
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0907800
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC52–07A27344
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.