Preparation of Bifunctional Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles by Orthogonal Click Reactions and Their Application in Cooperative Catalysis
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 52, pages 16689–16697, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Dickschat, A. T., Behrends, F., Bühner, M., Ren, J., Weiß, M., Eckert, H. and Studer, A. (2012), Preparation of Bifunctional Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles by Orthogonal Click Reactions and Their Application in Cooperative Catalysis. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16689–16697. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200499
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB 858
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!