Highly Enantioselective Epoxidation Catalyzed by Cinchona Thioureas: Synthesis of Functionalized Terminal Epoxides Bearing a Quaternary Stereogenic Center
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 6152–6157, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Russo, A., Galdi, G., Croce, G. and Lattanzi, A. (2012), Highly Enantioselective Epoxidation Catalyzed by Cinchona Thioureas: Synthesis of Functionalized Terminal Epoxides Bearing a Quaternary Stereogenic Center. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6152–6157. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200500
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- MIUR, National Projects PRIN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!