Analysis of Why Boron Avoids sp2 Hybridization and Classical Structures in the BnHn+2 Series
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 31, pages 9677–9681, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Osorio, E., Olson, J. K., Tiznado, W. and Boldyrev, A. I. (2012), Analysis of Why Boron Avoids sp2 Hybridization and Classical Structures in the BnHn+2 Series. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9677–9681. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200506
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Andres Bello. Grant Number: DI-13-10/R, DI-31-10/R and DI-24-10/I
- Fondecyt. Grant Number: 11090431
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1057746
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!