Studies Related to Norway Spruce Galactoglucomannans: Chemical Synthesis, Conformation Analysis, NMR Spectroscopic Characterization, and Molecular Recognition of Model Compounds
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 45, pages 14392–14405, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Ekholm, F. S., Ardá, A., Eklund, P., André, S., Gabius, H.-J., Jiménez-Barbero, J. and Leino, R. (2012), Studies Related to Norway Spruce Galactoglucomannans: Chemical Synthesis, Conformation Analysis, NMR Spectroscopic Characterization, and Molecular Recognition of Model Compounds. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14392–14405. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200510
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 121334, 121335
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2009-08536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!