Mechanistic Origin of Antagonist Effects of Usual Anionic Bases (OH−, CO32−) as Modulated by their Countercations (Na+, Cs+, K+) in Palladium-Catalyzed Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 6616–6625, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Amatore, C., Jutand, A. and Le Duc, G. (2012), Mechanistic Origin of Antagonist Effects of Usual Anionic Bases (OH−, CO32−) as Modulated by their Countercations (Na+, Cs+, K+) in Palladium-Catalyzed Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6616–6625. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200516
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Ministère de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!