Highly Efficient D2 Generation by Dehydrogenation of Formic Acid in D2O through H+/D+ Exchange on an Iridium Catalyst: Application to the Synthesis of Deuterated Compounds by Transfer Deuterogenation
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 30, pages 9397–9404, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, W.-H., Hull, J. F., Muckerman, J. T., Fujita, E., Hirose, T. and Himeda, Y. (2012), Highly Efficient D2 Generation by Dehydrogenation of Formic Acid in D2O through H+/D+ Exchange on an Iridium Catalyst: Application to the Synthesis of Deuterated Compounds by Transfer Deuterogenation. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9397–9404. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200576
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry
- Brookhaven National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC02–98CH10884
- Department of Energy
- BNL Goldhaber Distinguished Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!