Octupolar Merocyanine Dyes: A New Class of Nonlinear Optical Chromophores
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 30, pages 9258–9266, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Poronik, Y. M., Hugues, V., Blanchard-Desce, M. and Gryko, D. T. (2012), Octupolar Merocyanine Dyes: A New Class of Nonlinear Optical Chromophores. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9258–9266. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200718
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- Foundation for Polish Science. Grant Number: TEAM-2009-4/3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!