Pd/Light-Accelerated Atom-Transfer Carbonylation of Alkyl Iodides: Applications in Multicomponent Coupling Processes Leading to Functionalized Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 30, pages 9415–9422, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Fusano, A., Sumino, S., Nishitani, S., Inouye, T., Morimoto, K., Fukuyama, T. and Ryu, I. (2012), Pd/Light-Accelerated Atom-Transfer Carbonylation of Alkyl Iodides: Applications in Multicomponent Coupling Processes Leading to Functionalized Carboxylic Acid Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9415–9422. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200752
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- MEXT Japan
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 2105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!