Rapid and Efficient Access to Secondary Arylmethylamines
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 31, pages 9564–9570, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Fleury-Brégeot, N., Raushel, J., Sandrock, D. L., Dreher, S. D. and Molander, G. A. (2012), Rapid and Efficient Access to Secondary Arylmethylamines. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9564–9570. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200831
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- Qatar National Research Fund. Grant Number: 08-035-1-008
- National Science Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: R01GM-081376
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.