Ruthenium Complexation in an Aluminium Metal–Organic Framework and Its Application in Alcohol Oxidation Catalysis
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 48, pages 15337–15344, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Carson, F., Agrawal, S., Gustafsson, M., Bartoszewicz, A., Moraga, F., Zou, X. and Martín-Matute, B. (2012), Ruthenium Complexation in an Aluminium Metal–Organic Framework and Its Application in Alcohol Oxidation Catalysis. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15337–15344. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200885
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA)
- Berzelii Center EXSELENT
- Göran Gustafsson Foundation for Nature Sciences and Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!