A General and High-Yield Galvanic Displacement Approach to AuM (M=Au, Pd, and Pt) Core–Shell Nanostructures with Porous Shells and Enhanced Electrocatalytic Performances
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 30, pages 9423–9429, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Kuai, L., Geng, B., Wang, S. and Sang, Y. (2012), A General and High-Yield Galvanic Displacement Approach to AuM (M=Au, Pd, and Pt) Core–Shell Nanostructures with Porous Shells and Enhanced Electrocatalytic Performances. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9423–9429. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200893
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20671003 and 20971003
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 209060
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET 11–0888
- Science and Technological Fund of Anhui Province. Grant Number: 10040606Y32
- Foundation of Key Project of Natural Science of Anhui Education Committee. Grant Number: KJ2012A143
- Anhui Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!