A Triazatruxene-Based Glycocluster as a Fluorescent Sensor for Concanavalin A
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2903–2909, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, K.-R., Wang, Y.-Q., An, H.-W., Zhang, J.-C. and Li, X.-L. (2013), A Triazatruxene-Based Glycocluster as a Fluorescent Sensor for Concanavalin A. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2903–2909. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200905
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21002020, 21172051
- Hebei Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: B2011201052
- Foundation of Hebei Education Department. Grant Number: 2010106
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.