These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis and Properties of Fused-Ring-Expanded Porphyrins that were Core-Modified with Group 16 Heteroatoms
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 52, pages 16844–16867, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, H.-J., Mack, J., Wu, D., Xue, Z.-L., Descalzo, A. B., Rurack, K., Kobayashi, N. and Shen, Z. (2012), Synthesis and Properties of Fused-Ring-Expanded Porphyrins that were Core-Modified with Group 16 Heteroatoms. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16844–16867. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200956
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971066, 21021062
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 20108007, 23350095
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan (MEXT)
- Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation
- Human Resources and Mobility Programme
- Adolf-Martens Fonds
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.