Asymmetric Supramolecular Catalysis: A Bio-Inspired Tool for the High Asymmetric Induction in the Enamine-Based Michael Reactions
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 26, pages 8008–8012, June 25, 2012
How to Cite
Ramachary, D. B., Sakthidevi, R. and Shruthi, K. S. (2012), Asymmetric Supramolecular Catalysis: A Bio-Inspired Tool for the High Asymmetric Induction in the Enamine-Based Michael Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 8008–8012. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200962
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST). Grant Number: DST/SR/S1/OC-65/2008
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!