Deprotonation-Induced Aromaticity Enhancement and New Conjugated Networks in meso-Hexakis(pentafluorophenyl)hexaphyrin
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 49, pages 15838–15844, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Cha, W.-Y., Lim, J. M., Yoon, M.-C., Sung, Y. M., Lee, B. S., Katsumata, S., Suzuki, M., Mori, H., Ikawa, Y., Furuta, H., Osuka, A. and Kim, D. (2012), Deprotonation-Induced Aromaticity Enhancement and New Conjugated Networks in meso-Hexakis(pentafluorophenyl)hexaphyrin. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15838–15844. doi: 10.1002/chem.201200991
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- World Class University. Grant Number: R32-2010-10217-0
- AFSOR/APARD. Grant Number: FA2386-09-1-4092
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 22350020, 23108715, 23655159, 22245006, 20108001
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.