High-Performance Dipolar Organic Dyes with an Electron-Deficient Diphenylquinoxaline Moiety in the π-Conjugation Framework for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 38, pages 12085–12095, September 17, 2012
How to Cite
Li, S.-R., Lee, C.-P., Kuo, H.-T., Ho, K.-C. and Sun, S.-S. (2012), High-Performance Dipolar Organic Dyes with an Electron-Deficient Diphenylquinoxaline Moiety in the π-Conjugation Framework for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 12085–12095. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201000
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 100–2113-M-001-024-MY3
- Academia Sinica
- National Taiwan University. Grant Numbers: 099-2811-M-001-121, 100-2811-M-001-089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!