High-Performance Dipolar Organic Dyes with an Electron-Deficient Diphenylquinoxaline Moiety in the π-Conjugation Framework for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 38, pages 12085–12095, September 17, 2012
How to Cite
Li, S.-R., Lee, C.-P., Kuo, H.-T., Ho, K.-C. and Sun, S.-S. (2012), High-Performance Dipolar Organic Dyes with an Electron-Deficient Diphenylquinoxaline Moiety in the π-Conjugation Framework for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 12085–12095. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201000
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 100–2113-M-001-024-MY3
- Academia Sinica
- National Taiwan University. Grant Numbers: 099-2811-M-001-121, 100-2811-M-001-089
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.