Metal Ions Induce Growth and Magnetism Alternation of α-Fe2O3 Crystals Bound by High-Index Facets
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 29, pages 8957–8963, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, R., Jiang, Y., Fan, H., Lu, Q., Du, W. and Gao, F. (2012), Metal Ions Induce Growth and Magnetism Alternation of α-Fe2O3 Crystals Bound by High-Index Facets. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 8957–8963. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201108
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21071076, 51172106, 21021062
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!