Synthesis and STM Imaging of Symmetric and Dissymmetric Ethynyl-Bridged Dimers of Boron–Subphthalocyanine Bowl-Shaped Nanowheels
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 29, pages 8925–8928, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Jacquot de Rouville, H.-P., Garbage, R., Ample, F., Nickel, A., Meyer, J., Moresco, F., Joachim, C. and Rapenne, G. (2012), Synthesis and STM Imaging of Symmetric and Dissymmetric Ethynyl-Bridged Dimers of Boron–Subphthalocyanine Bowl-Shaped Nanowheels. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 8925–8928. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201123
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- University Paul Sabatier of Toulouse
- ANR P3N. Grant Number: ANR 09-NANO-040
- French Ministry of National Education
- Ecole Normale Supérieure of Cachan
- European Union
- Free State of Saxony. Grant Numbers: ECEMP project A2, ESF project 080942409 InnovaSens
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!