Enhanced Magnetic Hardness in a Nanoscale Metal–Organic Hybrid Ferrimagnet
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 31, pages 9534–9542, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Guo, L.-R., Bao, S.-S., Liu, B., Zeng, D., Zhao, J., Du, J. and Zheng, L.-M. (2012), Enhanced Magnetic Hardness in a Nanoscale Metal–Organic Hybrid Ferrimagnet. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9534–9542. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201124
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB923402
- NSF of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2009009
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 90922006, 21021062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!