These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of Multifunctional Ag@Au@Phenol Formaldehyde Resin Particles Loaded with Folic Acids for Photothermal Therapy
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 30, pages 9294–9299, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, P., Xu, Q.-Z., Jin, S.-Y., Lu, Y., Zhao, Y. and Yu, S.-H. (2012), Synthesis of Multifunctional Ag@Au@Phenol Formaldehyde Resin Particles Loaded with Folic Acids for Photothermal Therapy. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9294–9299. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201173
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 21061160492, J1030412
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
- National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory
- University of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!