These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of Multifunctional Ag@Au@Phenol Formaldehyde Resin Particles Loaded with Folic Acids for Photothermal Therapy
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 30, pages 9294–9299, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, P., Xu, Q.-Z., Jin, S.-Y., Lu, Y., Zhao, Y. and Yu, S.-H. (2012), Synthesis of Multifunctional Ag@Au@Phenol Formaldehyde Resin Particles Loaded with Folic Acids for Photothermal Therapy. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9294–9299. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201173
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 21061160492, J1030412
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
- National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory
- University of Science and Technology of China
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.