Steric and Electronic Effects on the Configurational Stability of Residual Chiral Phosphorus-Centered Three-Bladed Propellers: Tris-aryl Phosphane Oxides
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 165–181, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Benincori, T., Bonometti, V., Cirilli, R., Mussini, P. R., Marchesi, A., Pierini, M., Pilati, T., Rizzo, S. and Sannicolò, F. (2013), Steric and Electronic Effects on the Configurational Stability of Residual Chiral Phosphorus-Centered Three-Bladed Propellers: Tris-aryl Phosphane Oxides. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 165–181. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201180
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- MIUR PRIN-2007
- Laboratori Alchemia s.r.l.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!