Synthesis of Aza-Fused Polycyclic Quinolines via Double CH Bond Activation
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 29, pages 8896–8900, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Huang, J.-R., Dong, L., Han, B., Peng, C. and Chen, Y.-C. (2012), Synthesis of Aza-Fused Polycyclic Quinolines via Double CH Bond Activation. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 8896–8900. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201207
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Sichuan University Scientific Research Foundation and Sichuan University 985 project
- State Key Laboratory of Breeding Base of Systematic Research, Development and Utilization of Chinese Medicine Resources
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.