Facile Synthesis of Fluorine-Substituted Benzothiadiazole-Based Organic Semiconductors and Their Use in Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Organic Solar Cells
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 36, pages 11433–11439, September 3, 2012
How to Cite
Cho, N., Song, K., Lee, J. K. and Ko, J. (2012), Facile Synthesis of Fluorine-Substituted Benzothiadiazole-Based Organic Semiconductors and Their Use in Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Organic Solar Cells. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 11433–11439. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201321
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-2011-000-10035-0
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011K000596
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Grant Number: 20103060010020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!