The Remarkable Effect of the Manganese Ion with Dioxygen on the Stability of π-Conjugated Radical Cations
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 46, pages 14660–14670, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
El-Agamey, A. and Fukuzumi, S. (2012), The Remarkable Effect of the Manganese Ion with Dioxygen on the Stability of π-Conjugated Radical Cations. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14660–14670. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201328
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Grant-in-Aid. Grant Number: 20108010
- MEXT, Japan. Grant Numbers: R31-2008-000-10010-0, 2010-00353
- NRF/MEST, Korea
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.