Theoretical Assessment of Binding and Mass-Transport Effects in Electrochemical Affinity Biosensors That Utilize Nanoparticle Labels for Signal Amplification
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 47, pages 15167–15177, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Ting, B. P. and Ying, J. Y. (2012), Theoretical Assessment of Binding and Mass-Transport Effects in Electrochemical Affinity Biosensors That Utilize Nanoparticle Labels for Signal Amplification. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15167–15177. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201384
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!