Unprecedented Torsional Preferences in trans-β2,3-Amino Acid Residues and Formation of 11-Helices in α,β2,3-Hybrid Peptides
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 31, pages 9516–9520, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Balamurugan, D. and Muraleedharan, K. M. (2012), Unprecedented Torsional Preferences in trans-β2,3-Amino Acid Residues and Formation of 11-Helices in α,β2,3-Hybrid Peptides. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9516–9520. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201415
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), India. Grant Number: SR/S1/OC-13/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!