Synthesis and Characterization of Reversible Chemosensory Polymers: Modulation of Sensitivity through the Attachment of Novel Imidazole Pendants
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 50, pages 16061–16072, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Satapathy, R., Padhy, H., Wu, Y.-H. and Lin, H.-C. (2012), Synthesis and Characterization of Reversible Chemosensory Polymers: Modulation of Sensitivity through the Attachment of Novel Imidazole Pendants. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16061–16072. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201437
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan (ROC). Grant Numbers: NSC 99–2113-M-009–006-MY2, NSC 99–2221-E-009–008-MY2
- National Chiao Tung University. Grant Number: 97W807
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.