Polyoxometalate–Organic Hybrid Molecules as Amphiphilic Emulsion Catalysts for Deep Desulfurization
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 30, pages 9174–9178, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Yin, P., Wang, J., Xiao, Z., Wu, P., Wei, Y. and Liu, T. (2012), Polyoxometalate–Organic Hybrid Molecules as Amphiphilic Emulsion Catalysts for Deep Desulfurization. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9174–9178. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201551
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHM1026505
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- NFSC. Grant Numbers: 91022010, 20871073, 20921001
- Tsinghua University Initiative Foundation Research Program. Grant Number: 20101081771
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.