These authors contributed equally to this work.
DNA-Directed Growth of Pd Nanocrystals on Carbon Nanotubes towards Efficient Oxygen Reduction Reactions
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 49, pages 15693–15698, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, L. Y., Guo, C. X., Cui, Z., Guo, J., Dong, Z. and Li, C. M. (2012), DNA-Directed Growth of Pd Nanocrystals on Carbon Nanotubes towards Efficient Oxygen Reduction Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15693–15698. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201571
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- Institute for Clean Energy & Advanced Materials, Southwest University, Chongqing
- Chongqing Key Laboratory for Advanced Materials and Technologies of Clean Electrical Power Sources
- Chongqing Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: cstc2012gjhz90002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!