These authors contributed equally to this work.
Two-Dimensional Infrared Spectroscopy Reveals the Structure of an Evans Auxiliary Derivative and Its SnCl4 Lewis Acid Complex
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 47, pages 14989–14995, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Messmer, A. T., Lippert, K. M., Steinwand, S., Lerch, E.-B. W., Hof, K., Ley, D., Gerbig, D., Hausmann, H., Schreiner, P. R. and Bredenbeck, J. (2012), Two-Dimensional Infrared Spectroscopy Reveals the Structure of an Evans Auxiliary Derivative and Its SnCl4 Lewis Acid Complex. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14989–14995. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201583
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie (FCI)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!