Nitric Oxide Donor-Based Platinum Complexes as Potential Anticancer Agents
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 45, pages 14276–14281, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Gou, S., Sun, Y., Yin, R. and Wang, Z. (2012), Nitric Oxide Donor-Based Platinum Complexes as Potential Anticancer Agents. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14276–14281. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201605
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20971022
- National Science and Technology Major Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2010ZX09401-401
- Scientific Research Innovation Project for College Graduates of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXLX_0148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!