Nitric Oxide Donor-Based Platinum Complexes as Potential Anticancer Agents
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 45, pages 14276–14281, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Gou, S., Sun, Y., Yin, R. and Wang, Z. (2012), Nitric Oxide Donor-Based Platinum Complexes as Potential Anticancer Agents. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14276–14281. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201605
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20971022
- National Science and Technology Major Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2010ZX09401-401
- Scientific Research Innovation Project for College Graduates of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXLX_0148
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.