These authors contributed equally to this work.
Alloyed (ZnS)x(CuInS2)1−x Semiconductor Nanorods: Synthesis, Bandgap Tuning and Photocatalytic Properties
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 36, pages 11258–11263, September 3, 2012
How to Cite
Ye, C., Regulacio, M. D., Lim, S. H., Xu, Q.-H. and Han, M.-Y. (2012), Alloyed (ZnS)x(CuInS2)1−x Semiconductor Nanorods: Synthesis, Bandgap Tuning and Photocatalytic Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 11258–11263. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201626
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- NUS NanoCore PhD Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!