SERS=surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
Galvanic-Cell-Induced Growth of Ag Nanosheet-Assembled Structures as Sensitive and Reproducible SERS Substrates†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 47, pages 14948–14953, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Li, Z., Meng, G., Huang, Q., Zhu, C., Zhang, Z. and Li, X. (2012), Galvanic-Cell-Induced Growth of Ag Nanosheet-Assembled Structures as Sensitive and Reproducible SERS Substrates . Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14948–14953. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201690
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB934304
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50972145, 11274312, 11104267, 11175204
- Instrument Developing Project of the CAS. Grant Number: YZ200939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!