SERS=surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
Galvanic-Cell-Induced Growth of Ag Nanosheet-Assembled Structures as Sensitive and Reproducible SERS Substrates†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 47, pages 14948–14953, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Li, Z., Meng, G., Huang, Q., Zhu, C., Zhang, Z. and Li, X. (2012), Galvanic-Cell-Induced Growth of Ag Nanosheet-Assembled Structures as Sensitive and Reproducible SERS Substrates . Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14948–14953. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201690
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB934304
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50972145, 11274312, 11104267, 11175204
- Instrument Developing Project of the CAS. Grant Number: YZ200939
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.