Gold(I)-Catalyzed Regiodivergent Rearrangements: 1,2- and 1,2′-Alkyl Migration in Skipped Alkynyl Ketones
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 47, pages 15113–15121, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Li, W., Li, Y., Zhou, G., Wu, X. and Zhang, J. (2012), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Regiodivergent Rearrangements: 1,2- and 1,2′-Alkyl Migration in Skipped Alkynyl Ketones. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15113–15121. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201727
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972054
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation
- Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!